Thursday, March 17, 2011

BRAKE !

Today I have to tell you about one of my favorites: people braking when a car also brakes one row over and three cars up.  This is also fun when the person braking in front of you has about seventeen car lengths in front of them, Umm…why ya stoppin’? 
Just this morning I came across one such delightful driver.  And to make it more fun they were a two-footed (one on the break and one on the gas) kind of driver.  When they were braking, nobody really knew it.  So I get around this highly annoying (and also highly dangerous) person.  Ten minutes go by and I am in yet another brake induced car cluster.  Who is the culprit?  You got it – the two-footed driver.  This happened a total of four times during my commute this morning (same car).  It was a black Passat with tinted windows.  I have yet to see or hear of a guy displaying this style of driving, so I assume it was a chick.  Ya, I said it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment